The Lincoln Plawg - the blog with footnotes

Politics and law from a British perspective (hence Politics LAW BloG): ''People who like this sort of thing...'' as the Great Man said

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, June 02, 2004
 

Cecile Dubois unmasked!


It had to happen some time. But her outing at school is evidently proving an emotionally trying experience.

So much so that she declares:
I aspire to be like Ann Coulter, in every way, regardless of her actions. She is a bloody genius and should be taken seriously. Her every word I take to heart and write down in my stakerish Coulter Book. I have my smooch prints all over her posters that plaster my walls. Although I am Jewish and brunette, I plan to dye my hair blonde and convert to Christianity. I shall move to the east coast and go to all the great lovely WASPy schools. If you don't like me, I shall blacklist you now under the 'Unpatriotic Americans' website. Be scared, be very scared.

Don't say you weren't warned!


MORE

By strange coincidence, Cecile links to a guy who, I see, scrolling down, mentions that Julie Delpy is involved in a film
based on the life of Countess Erzebet Bathory, a beautiful sixteenth century Hungarian noblewoman whose hobby was torturing and eviscerating the bodies of young virgins, supposedly in a desperate attempt to remain eternally beautiful...

Any resemblance to Ann Coulter, as they say in the movies, is, I'm sure, purely coincidental...


|
free website counter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com