The Lincoln Plawg - the blog with footnotes

Politics and law from a British perspective (hence Politics LAW BloG): ''People who like this sort of thing...'' as the Great Man said

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, March 02, 2004
 

An experiment in democracy


After long having set me face against it, I have decided - prompted by a reader's email - that an element of democracy should be imported into the Plawg - for a trial period.

We'll see how it goes.

On the tech side, comments are limited to 1,000 characters each; but there is no limit on the number of comments. (Makes no sense to me, but what do I know?) Only these tags are accepted, apparently: <a>, <b>, <i>, <br>. (Does that mean it doesn't convert line-breaks? I thought it did: treat it as a beta. That, I believe, is Bill Gates' general MO.)

Let commenting commence!


|
free website counter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com