The Lincoln Plawg - the blog with footnotes

Politics and law from a British perspective (hence Politics LAW BloG): ''People who like this sort of thing...'' as the Great Man said

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, March 17, 2004
 

Big Media fame at last!


I have, it seems, been officially recognised as a Googling Monkey by the guys at The Note.

The text (towards the bottom of the page) is, exceptionally, rather opaque; possibly, I merely have some kind of strapontin - or, perhaps, I am a Monkey Alternate, ready to take up my duties should terminal RSI lead to retirement on health grounds amongst the existing 'staff'.

That alone I would, needless to say, count a signal honour.

They also serve who stand and wait...


|
free website counter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com