The Lincoln Plawg - the blog with footnotes

Politics and law from a British perspective (hence Politics LAW BloG): ''People who like this sort of thing...'' as the Great Man said

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, October 22, 2003
 

New York Observer does it again!


Sridhar Pappu's piece [1] on the new editor of the New York Daily News, Martin Dunn [2] says he
called for a "newsroom without walls."

For some reason, I thought of the captain of Bob Newhart's USS Codfish:
...looking back on the mutiny, I think a lot of the trouble stemmed from the fact that you men weren't coming to me with your problems... as I told you, the door to my office is always open. I think you know why it's always open -- that was stolen, I'd like that returned.

Unlike this sketch , I don't think much of early 60s Newhart is online.

[Yet another tip from the indispensable Romanesko.]

  1. Another damned dynamic link!

  2. Who? Might be the 'shine from across the street for all I know...


|
free website counter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com